Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fuck YEAH

Hi @jingtastic,

I came across your blog through Twitter. I really like your conversational writing style. I'm the community manager at GrubHub.com. I currently manage our company blog, The Daily Grub (http://blog.grubhub.com/), and I'm always looking for food bloggers who maybe interested in posting on our site. The blog itself just launched this week, so we're still new. It's a volunteer community food blog, so we can't pay writers, but I can offer up some gift cards to our guest bloggers for volunteering. I really like the angle you pitched on your blog as a new transplant in NYC looking to discover interesting eateries in the city.

We're currently in NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston and Philly. We get over 500,000 visitors a month to our Web site, so I imagine you'll have a pretty large audience to write for. If you're interested in contributing to The Daily Grub, let me know. No pressure. I have some guest bloggers who contribute weekly and some who want to contribute once a month. It's up to you, there's no set schedule. We're not trying to be food critics over here, just a bunch of nerds who love food and want to write about it.

--
Amy Le
Community Social Media Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment