Thursday, June 25, 2009

When I Grow Up, I Want to Be a Bunnette

The following email is a response to this:

Hi,

If it's not too late, I'd like to be considered to be a Bunnette!

My name is Zoe, I'm 22, and I am completely obsessed with food. I write the food blog Strictly Platonic (http://zoehasappetite.blogspot.com), in which I frequent NYC's restaurants with strangers I find on Craigslist and then write up the food and the conversation. Previously, I was a fairly well known sex blogger before I took up a corporate job and had to go undercover (foresight FAIL). Other stunts in my life have included gogo dancing and appearing on a lesbian episode of MTV's Next (note: I am not a lesbian). Looking back, I guess at some point my youthful boredom just turned into flat-out attention-whoring.

I love Major League Eating and Juliet Lee is my hero! It was a proud moment for small, food-loving, Asian women everywhere when she blew away the competition at the Spike TV Thanksgiving 2007 cranberry sauce challenge. I will personally eat anything and do not get grossed out by food in gross quantities. I'll wipe spit and clean up reversals of fortune if I have to. Maybe.

Please consider me!

Zoe

So the three pictures I attached? 1) Zoe flashing peace signs at a Japanese restaurant. 2) Zoe with Ron Jeremy, fully clothed. 3) Zoe in front of Nubian Goat pen.

I'd like to think I have a fighting chance. Rock the vote, peeps, rock the fucking vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment