If you found this blog by Googling my name or by following sundry noxious links (you know where), please note that all claims that I was fired from my job are 100% false, as are most of the other things written about me. I don't know the people who are libeling me, but it's clear they have some imaginary axe to grind and way too much time.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Does Anybody In Finance Do Work?*

List of company IPs I've noticed visiting my site during work hours in the past week:

Deutsche Bank
Goldman Sachs
Merrill Lynch
Credit Suisse
Societe Generale
Morgan Stanley
Lehman Brothers**
And a handful of hedge funds that shall remain nameless because I'm not trying to get anyone fired.

But come on, people, you broke the economy already! Get back to work!


*Alternatively, is anyone in finance NOT a foodie?
**You should be ashamed of yourself

1 comment: