If you found this blog by Googling my name or by following sundry noxious links (you know where), please note that all claims that I was fired from my job are 100% false, as are most of the other things written about me. I don't know the people who are libeling me, but it's clear they have some imaginary axe to grind and way too much time.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Food Quote of the Day

“I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamole, but they’re either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live.”

-Frank Bruni, Born Round: The Secret History of a Full-Time Eater* (via Grub Street)


*You better believe I have this pre-ordered on Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Or just plain confused. I've recently encountered one to many avacado haters (one was a vegan- talk about joyless, poor soul!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so allergic to avocado it's not even funny :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. kels, you're allergic to everything fun to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah..i'm deathly allergic to avocados..but will still eat guac. i just have to really watch myself..

    ReplyDelete